Earrings

Earrings Another very elegant collection they have is the Voie Lactee collection. It looks modern and feminine




fashion earrings
These two earrings from Josephine collection is just the thing to add funk and edge to any outfit



Earrings
Personally I’m too lazy to match my accessories with my outfit (and hence my love for classic silver/gold styles), but for those who DO make the effort, these Arabesque earrings (left) and L’Opera chandeliers (right) would be fantastic


Earrings
And even though these Riviere necklace and Kyoto ring may look over the top right now, I think they will be the perfect thing to amp up any simple outfit and make it interesting, because they are feminine yet unique. Plus, my favourite color is purple, so I think these are awesome

Add the post to Digg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home